Buy XDUOO X2S Digital Audio Player DAP 24bit 192kHz DSD128 Online At Best Price In Bangladesh At soundtechbd.com
XDUOO X2S Digital Audio Player DAP 24bit 192kHz DSD128:
- DSD128 Native Playback Direct Decoding: X2S Player maximum supports PCM 24Bit/192K, DSD128 HD lossless format music and playback. With design, the signal is decoded within the CPU, while the DOP link is removed, which greatly reduce the loss of sound quality and achieve true native music playback. It supports the common DFF. DSF. DSD. APE.FLAC. ALAC. WAV.AIFF. ACC. MP3. WMA formats
- Mastering Sound Quality 4K Picture Quality Music Experience: Maximum support for PCM24Bit/192Khz, the professional audio chip is only to restore the music signal to a high degree, like a 4K HD picture compared to a 720p picture, which is more clear and complete. Enjoy the extraordinary experience brought by real tones, Feel the real sound of master-quality
- Accommodate Massive Non-Destructive Resources: Supports up to 128G TF/Micro SD card, It can store more than 3,000 WAV or 6,000 FLAC/APE lossless songs, calculated as 4 minutes for a single song, 24,000 minutes without repeating any, enjoy the wonderful feeling of music.
- Powerful Driver & HD OLED Screen: The buffer amplifier circuit adopts the rail-to-rail amplifier chip, which has strong driver, which can easily drive many kinds of HFI headphones and release unlimited music. 0.96inch OLED screen on the compact body, small size and lower power consumption
- Small And Exquisite, Easily Competent In Any Sport: Whether in fitness exercises or traveling, only a matchbox-sized figure, Light weight of 50g, Make it easy to carry without burden, Enjoy good music. Aluminum alloy shell, the surface of the body is sandblasted, and the hand feels fine and smooth without leaving fingerprints.
|Product type||Digital Audio Player (DAP)|
|Power output||250mW @ 32Ω|
|Frequency response||20Hz – 20kHz (±0.5dB)|
|Acceptable headphone impedance||16~300Ω|
|Charging time||< 2h|
|Supported file formats||DSD : DSD64-DSD128 (DFF, DSF)
APE : 16-24it/44.1-96kHz
FLAC : 16-24it/44.1-192kHz
WAV : 16-24it/44.1-192kHz
AIFF : 16-24it/44.1-192kHz
WMA, MP3, AAC, OGG
There are no reviews yet.