Moondrop Aria Snow Edition 10mm Dual-Cavity Dynamic Driver Online At Best Price In Bangladesh At soundtechbd.com
Moondrop Aria Snow Edition 10mm Dual-Cavity Dynamic Driver:
- Aria Snow Edition Clear Refined Sound Pure as Snow: As the name suggests, the sound of the Aria Snow is clear, transparent, and rich in detail. This combination of old and new preserves the Aria’ s delicate treatment of high frequencies, while taking advantage of the Kanas Pro’ S triple-frequency balance style, thus delivering high-quality detail and pure, clear timbre.
- Upgraded Dynamic Driver With DLC Diaphragm: Utilizing a 10mm diameter dual-cavity dynamic driver, the Aria Snow inherits much of the component configuration and acoustic structure of the original Aria. It also adopts an ultra-fine imported Daikoku CCAW voice coil to form a lightweight suspension system, and a brass inner cavity controls the volume to regulate the natural frequency of the system.
- Meticulous Tuning: In common with all MOONDROP dynamic driver products, the Aria Snow uses a composite cavity, multiple tuning holes, and multiple acoustic dampers with different parameters for accurate frequency response adjustment. The resulting tuning meets all technical objectives and delivers an exceptionally satisfying listening experience.
- Appealing Snow-Flake Design: The Aria Snow’ s ergonomic metal shell is manufactured using the same precision metal mold casting and +CNC milling technology as its forerunner, the original Aria. The Aria Snow, however, makes use of a brand-new surface coating that emphasizes its metal texture with a complex and esthetically pleasing snowflake pattern that perfectly matches the visual theme of the earphones.
- High-Purity Silver-Plated OFC Cable: The Aria Snow Edition comes with a replaceable 6N oxygen-free copper silver-plated cable with a high-permeability insulating protective layer, and features a 0.78mm 2pin connector. It gives users the option to replace the stock cable with a with-mic cable, a Bluetooth cable, or an upgrade cable for any and every scenario.
- Impedance: 32Ω±15%
- Sensitivity: 119dB
- Frequency Response Range: 15Hz-50kHz
- Effective Frequency response range: 20Hz-20kHz
There are no reviews yet.