Buy Kiwi Ears Cadenza 10mm Beryllium Dynamic Driver IEM Online at Best Price In Bangladesh at Gadgetnmusic.com
Kiwi Ears Cadenza 10mm Beryllium Dynamic Driver IEM:
- Single Dynamic Driver: The diaphragms of dynamic drivers are the moving membranes that produce the sound driven by magnets within the driver. Thus, the thinner, lighter, and more stiff the membranes are, the faster responses the diaphragm can achieve, resulting in higher audio resolution and clarity across the frequency range. Of all the materials utilized in the audio industry, Beryllium metal has the greatest tensile strength and surface tension, producing a premium sound often characterized by an incredibly powerful and responsive bass impact, rich mids, and crystal clear trebles.
- Audiophile Sound Balance: The Cadenza has been acoustically tuned to produce a balanced sound signature characteristic of modern audiophile standards. This was achieved through a custom designed housing structure which was 3D printed to fit the 10mm Beryllium driver. The bass has been adjusted to retain the defining character of beryllium drivers, with resounding impact force and attack speed.
- Detachable 3.5mm IEM Cable: The Cadenza features a 2-pin connector for use with a variety of cables. This allows customization of your IEM-cable combinations, as well as extends the longevity of the Cadenza. The Cadenza comes standard with a 4-core braided copper cable with a 3.5mm single-ended termination for use with most smartphones, computers, and audio devices.
- DRIVERS: 10mm Beryllium Dynamic Driver
- SENSITIVITY: 110dBSPL/mW
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 20Hz-20KHz
- IMPEDANCE: 32Ω
- EARPHONE MATERIAL: Medical grade resin
- CABLE INTERFACE: 0.78-2PIN
- CABLE PLUG: 3.5mm
There are no reviews yet.